Recent Posts

domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2007

Sometimes I feel like I'm scratchin' way too hard and my skin will all come off.
Sometimes I feel like I'm fat, and sometimes I feel like I'll die thinner than Kate Moss.
Sometimes I'm alone. Some other times I'm not that lonely. Sometimes I'm fully alive and sometimes I'm my own. Sometimes I sell my soul to meet body, and some other times I sell my body for some soul.
Sometimes I beg just to improvise. And just to prove myself that I'm not mine.
Sometimes I yell. Sometimes I'm deaf by other's yellings. Sometimes I fuck. Sometimes I suck. But there's no time I make love that's worth it.
Sometimes I wear all my clothes at the same time just to believe I'm not a whore. And sometimes I dress as one just to mend all the sore.
Sometimes I'm weak. Sometimes I quit. But there's no time that I don't think about you, nicotine. Sometimes I'm strong but some other times I'm just so wrong.
Sometimes I enjoy christmas. Some other times I don't. Sometimes there are more snow that I can tell. But there wasn't a single fucking time I could touch it. Sometimes I'm way too sure I'm not worth it.
Sometimes I drink. Sometimes I smoke. Sometimes I'm clean. But I'm never ever really sober.
Sometimes I'm yours. And his. And hers. But I'm still looking for the time that I'll be mine but not yet over it.
Sometimes I write and most of the time all that I write just sucks. Sometimes it's good as fuck, but I'm pretty sure that there'll be no person that'll hold it.
Sometimes I wait for the prince. Sometimes I fuck his princess. But they all come too late, and I'm still waitin' for the time I'll get over it.
Sometimes I run. But there is no time that I don't lose my breath, so sometimes all I do is stop. And I take it all back.
Sometimes I love. And I hide it, and I bury it beneath my soul, beneath my shattered skin. Sometimes it's right and Mom would approve this and some other times it's a sin.
Sometimes I'm right, and the other times I'm wrong I never admit it, that's what makes me always right. People only believe you if you let 'em think you're always right. But sometimes it doesn't work.
Sometimes I make cookies for the dead even though they'll never eat it. And that's when I get too fat for a killer.
Sometimes I forget what the heck I was writing about. And I'm livin' it right now. Sometimes I feel like talkin' bullshit about what happens sometimes and some other times I don't.
Sometimes.
Sometimes I wish I was Britney Spears. So I'd get bold and people would love it.
Sometimes I wish I was a bitch. So I'd fuck you and people wouldn't...
Sometimes I laugh. I laugh. ha ha ha I laugh.

Sometimes I want to...
Yeah.
I'll buy it.