Recent Posts

segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

i watch the sky changing colors and my skin burns
the sand, the scratches and the bites - they all become one
i watch you changing colors and my bones, they burn
it's you shifting souls again, wearing different faces again

but everything will dissolve into a magnificent paint
or even fireworks as they explode over the covers
a fever melts your disguises as i hold you closer
your sweet little lies, lullabies, implode my walls

i watch the days run over and my fingers ache
another chance i wasted over a drunk passing dog
i watch you run cheap and something almost hurts
it's you writing better lullabies again, new lies in vain

but everything will dissolve into a thin brief void
or even something even saints would avoid
a fever melts my will as you remain farther
my sweet little will, over, implodes my hopes