Recent Posts

quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

amores breves de metrô


I decided today to change my ways
Instead of a bus I got in a subway
Morning's over I'd soon sink into bed
That was all 'till something cracked inside my head


When I got to my station
Elis was our soundtrack
Such a sweet interruption
The sounds of your steps


I swear I already know your smell
It's like we were related
I mean well, look at our feet man
They're even coordinated


(...)


Well, yeah I can't dance with those two left feet
But I can see us moving correctly to the beat
There's no way out now, we're connected
No one ever had it, I swear, I stole their romantic crap


'Cause I can see us marrying, yeah
And having red head wise kids
Laughing at people's idiocy
'Cause we're better than 'em, I mean, we're you and me


(...)


I'd even let you mess my comics,
touch my stuff, as long as you kept me company.
If you only said hello.


Jéssica Happatsch